•COMPLETION FLUIDS / DRILLING FLUIDS / WORKOVER FLUIDS / CONCRETE ACCELERATOR Calcium Chloride is incorporated into drilling muds to obtain the desired consistency, increase its density and to stabilize shale formation. Liquid is used as a completion and packer fluid to seal well casings and displace drilling mud. Additionally, it is used in well work overs and as a packer fluid. During the cementing of oil wells, calcium chloride is added to increase the rate of set.
1. Snow melting agent for roads, highways, parking lots, airports, golf courses, etc.
2. Petroleum drilling, drilling fluids, completion fluids, petrochemical cementing agents
3. Prevent dust, coal dust and mine dust
4. Early strength agent in the construction industry to improve the strength of concrete and produce coating coagulant
5. Desiccant for moisture prevention; drying medium for gas and liquid in the process
6. Latex coagulant in rubber industry
7. Chlorinating agent and additives in ferrous metallurgy industry
8. The refrigeration industry is used for refrigeration.
|Product||Calcium Chloride 77% Tech Grade Flake|
|Grade||Tech Grade||Molecular formula||CaCl2.2H2O|
|Total Alkali Chlorides as NaCl||≤5%|
|Total Magnesium as MgCl2||≤0.5%|
CRE CHEM is professional in the oilfield chemical,Road ice melt, dust control, and food chemical area..
As specialists in logistics optimization with professional ability of cargo transport operation, Loading port inspection, customs clearance, we'll find the best solution to optimize deliveries worldwide to our end users.
In 2009 the company successfully passed the EU REACH agreement, In 2010 the company passed through the FDA certification, our products passed SGS inspection and ISO9000 quality management system.In 2021 we pass ISO22000 food safety management system .
Long term relationship means competitive price. Thanks to our high yearly distribution volume we can offer secured low prices.For orders, questions or quote requests please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not sell online due to constant price adjustments on products and transport costs.
If you have any questions,please leave us a message
1. It has the properties of adsorption, condensation and precipitation. It is mainly used for sewage treatment, wastewater treatment, drinking water treatment, circulating water treatment and production water treatment. The utility model has the advantages of small dosage and low cost. It is one of the commonly used water treatment agents in the water treatment industry. Of course, the effect is better when combined with polyacrylamide.more
1. Weigh about 2.5G (about 0.0002g) of solid polyaluminium chloride sample, put it into a 250ml beaker (add an appropriate amount of water to the beaker first), completely dissolve it, completely transfer it into a 250ml volumetric flask, dilute it to the scale, shake it well and dry filter it (medium speed qualitative filter paper, conical flask and funnel used for filtration are dried). The filtered liquid is called test solution a.more
1. The raw materials used in the metal aluminum process are mainly aluminum scraps, aluminum ash and aluminum slag. The process can be divided into acid method, alkali method and neutralization method.more
The structural characteristics of polyaluminium chloride determine the characteristics of the product. The so-called polyaluminium chloride is composed of a series of inorganic polymer compounds with different degrees of polymerization, with good morphological distribution. It is a high charge polymerization ring chain shape with Keggin structure, has high degree of electric neutralization and bridging effect on colloids and particles in water, and can remove micro poisons and heavy metal ions with stable properties, The negative charge carried by the colloidal particles is neutralized instantaneously in water to destabilize the colloid, the colloidal particles coagulate rapidly, and further bridge to form flocs for rapid precipitation. The product has many characteristics:more