Magnesium Chloride | 2021-07-29
The magnesium chloride raw material is produced by reduction process in vacuum container, crushed, ground into 80-150 mesh powder and packaged. Magnesium chloride desiccant is powder before moisture absorption and solid or rice ball after moisture absorption. Even if it is physically extruded and deformed, there is no liquid overflow, which will not have any impact on the drying object and container.
As the main raw material of desiccant, magnesium chloride has been widely used in production. Compared with other types of desiccant products, magnesium chloride desiccant can be widely used in electronic components, instruments and meters, electromechanical machinery, automobile and motorcycle parts, agricultural products, tea warehouse, bamboo and wooden products, warehousing and other industries, especially for container transportation, It has the following characteristics:
1. The moisture absorption speed is fast, the moisture absorption rate is high, and the moisture absorption speed is several times higher than that of ordinary silica gel desiccant.
2. Long duration. Sustainable moisture absorption under natural conditions.
3. Chemical moisture absorption creates an extremely dry environment. Magnesium chloride desiccant is a chemical hygroscopic agent, which reacts with the moisture in the air to form another substance, so there will be no back spitting.
4. Solid shape, no overflow. Magnesium chloride desiccant is powder before moisture absorption and solid particles or blocks after moisture absorption. Even if it is physically extruded and deformed, there is no liquid overflow, which will not have any impact on the drying object and container.
5. Widely used. It has high efficiency and less natural consumption. Compared with ordinary adsorption silica gel desiccant or mineral desiccant, it has good economy.