Company news | 2021-07-29
1) Capacity / output analysis of calcium chloride industry. It refers to the statistical analysis of the total amount of goods that producers can produce and the total amount of goods that have been produced in a specific period of time; At the same time, the capacity / output structure (regional structure, enterprise structure, etc.) of calcium chloride industry in this period is analyzed.
2) Import and export analysis of calcium chloride industry. It refers to the statistical analysis of the import and export volume, import and export structure and import and export price trend of calcium chloride industry in the same period.
3) Analysis of inventory and self consumption of calcium chloride industry.
4) Supply analysis of calcium chloride industry. The market supply is not equal to the production, because part of the production is used for the producers' own consumption as reserves or exports, and part of the supply can be imported goods or use reserve goods.
5) Demand analysis of calcium chloride industry. It refers to the statistical analysis of the total demand of downstream markets for calcium chloride industry commodities in the above-mentioned period; At the same time, the demand scale, demand structure and regional structure of total demand of downstream industries during this period are analyzed.
6) Analysis on Influencing Factors of calcium chloride industry supply. Including price factors, substitutes, production technology, government policies and downstream industry development.
7) Analysis on Influencing Factors of calcium chloride industry demand. It includes changes in disposable income, personal preferences, borrowing and its costs, price changes of substitutes and complements, population size and structure, expectations for the future, changes in education, etc.
The supply and demand analysis report of calcium chloride industry is based on the theory of supply and demand in economics. The market supply of calcium chloride industry refers to a certain number of goods or services that producers are willing and able to provide at each price level in a specific period of time; The market demand of calcium chloride industry refers to the desire of the downstream to be able to buy and willing to buy a specific commodity. It shows the quantity of a commodity that an individual is willing to buy in each period of time with the rise and fall of price under the condition that other factors remain unchanged.