Magnesium Chloride | 2021-07-29
1. Metallurgical industry: it is used to manufacture the binder of refractory and furnace arm, and is the raw material for manufacturing No. 2 flux and smelting metal magnesium.
2. Chemical industry: it is mainly used to make various magnesium salts, such as magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide and magnesium carbonate. It is also used as raw material of antifreeze.
3. Building materials: hard and corrosion-resistant magnesia cement is made with magnesia bittern (MgO), which can be made into adult marble, bittern tile, floor, ceiling, decorative board, fireproof board, greenhouse support, partition board, magnesite well cover, bathtub, door and window frame, movable house, etc.
4. Machinery Industry: in daily life, it can be used to make mechanical packing boxes, triangular cushion edges and furniture. It is a good material for "replacing materials with soil".
5. Food industry: tofu made with brine (magnesium chloride aqueous solution) is more tender and delicious than tofu made with stone. It is an additive for some foods.
6. Transportation industry: it is used as road deicing and snow melting agent, with fast deicing speed and low corrosion to vehicles, which is higher than that of sodium chloride.