Calcium chloride is used as *Desiccant for hydrocarbons *Oil well drilling chemical Because of its highly hygroscopic properties, calcium chloride is used to dry (remove moisture) a wide variety of gaseous and liquid organic products. During oil well drilling, calcium chloride solutions are used in an assortment of applications because of their solid-free, high density characteristics.
1. Snow melting agent for roads, highways, parking lots, airports, golf courses, etc.
2. Petroleum drilling, drilling fluids, completion fluids, petrochemical cementing agents
3. Prevent dust, coal dust and mine dust
4. Early strength agent in the construction industry to improve the strength of concrete and produce coating coagulant
5. Desiccant for moisture prevention; drying medium for gas and liquid in the process
6. Latex coagulant in rubber industry
7. Chlorinating agent and additives in ferrous metallurgy industry
8. The refrigeration industry is used for refrigeration.
|Product||Calcium Chloride 96% Tech Grade Powder|
|Grade||Tech Grade||Molecular formula||CaCl2|
|Total Alkali Chlorides as NaCl||≤5%|
|Total Magnesium as MgCl2||≤0.5%|
CRE CHEM is professional in the oilfield chemical,Road ice melt, dust control, and food chemical area..
As specialists in logistics optimization with professional ability of cargo transport operation, Loading port inspection, customs clearance, we'll find the best solution to optimize deliveries worldwide to our end users.
In 2009 the company successfully passed the EU REACH agreement, In 2010 the company passed through the FDA certification, our products passed SGS inspection and ISO9000 quality management system.In 2021 we pass ISO22000 food safety management system .
Long term relationship means competitive price. Thanks to our high yearly distribution volume we can offer secured low prices.For orders, questions or quote requests please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not sell online due to constant price adjustments on products and transport costs.
If you have any questions,please leave us a message
Also referred to as calcium dichloride and E509, calcium chloride is an inorganic compound that classifies as a salt. At room temperature, it is colorless and highly soluble in water. It can be used in everything from de-icing airplanes and coating road surfaces to an additive in our food.more
HYGROSCOPIC: Absorbs Moisture from the Air
● DELIQUESCENT: Dissolves in Absorbed Moisture and the Resultant Solution Resists EvaporatioN
Several performance characteristics should guide the selection of an ice melter, but two are particularly important:more
Two of the best loved tools to fight winter are Calcium Chloride and Sodium Chloride/Rock Salt. When we compare the two, you will quickly find, there is no “winner.” Instead, it is a matter of using the right tool for the job, and sometimes it is a blend of the two materials that provides the maximum benefit.more